Save more than 30% compared to
purchasing each item separately!
MISSION STATEMENT: Music is a pathway to God.
Making Music Praying Twice provides that path by bringing children and parents together on the wings of music. Our program of music and movement designed to foster the Catholic faith and to enrich education and family life, pursues a profound goal: While the gift of music education is invaluable, the gift of music combined with prayer is immeasurable.
In a secular world often devoid of faith and of family togetherness, Making Music Praying Twice provides a genuine faith-based experience that is rare, enriching, educational, transcendental and beautiful.
Learn more about our parish programs! Find a class near you in the zipcode finder at the right or follow the Parish Tab to learn how to bring this program to your parish! If you can't attend a local Making Music Praying Twice class, consider our Family Edition!
The Benefits of the Making Music Praying Twice Family Edition:
- Provide your child with all the benefits of a music and movement class at home for a fraction of the cost.
- Build your child’s future music reading skills with our beautifully illustrated Children’s Songbooks.
- Become a musical model and teacher to your little ones with our easy-to-follow, cross-indexed, 273 page parent Manual.
- Integrate faith into your child’s life with our faith integrated curriculum which follows the seasons of the Liturgical Year.
- Use with the whole family! Recommended for ages 0-8 but big kids love to help!